Sunday, February 9, 2014

Art Pick of the Month: "Twice Told Tales"

I'm a little late with this one. Sorry, murderously busy time for me. Anyway, you've already missed the opening of this one but there's still time to see TWICE TOLD TALES at Flower Pepper Gallery. It's a group show featuring the likes of Dave McDowell, Crowded Teeth and others, tackling the lore of the Brothers Grimm. It's a great idea for a show, but my main impetus for recommending it is simply JAW Cooper. No need for me to fawn on about her at this point. I've written about her quite a bit. You know who she is, and you know you should go.

"Grim" by JAW Cooper


The show runs through Feb. 28th, 2014

FLOWER PEPPER GALLERY
121 East Union Street, Pasadena, CA 91103

Business Hours:
Monday: 11 am - 6 pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 11 am - 7 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 6 pm
We accept appointments during non-business hours. Call or email us to make an appointment




No comments:

Post a Comment