Friday, March 14, 2014

All Tomorrow's Parties



So you're stuck in Los Angeles on a Saturday night, and there's absolutely nothing for an intellectual such as yourself to do. Well, that's just horseshit! On the off chance that I haven't promoted Matjames Metson enough, let me remind you that his second solo show at Coagula Curatorial, 'A Better Home For A Quiet Wolf' has it's grand unveiling at 7pm tomorrow.

But before that, you can hear Coagula's diabolical mastermind Mat Gleason exhort upon 'The Future of Art' at a panel discussion alongside Marlene Picard, and Jim Daichendt. The discussion will be moderated by Daniel Rolnik at Flower Pepper Gallery at 1pm. While you're there, check out the 'Season Of Spring' show. It's pretty cool.

Also, if you're ambitious and feel like gallery hopping, 'Face It', a jam packed, all-star group show opens tomorrow night at Gabba Gallery! I could passively/aggressively whine about how I would have been perfect for 'Face It', but since I'm in the above mentioned 'Season of Spring' show, and both my pieces have sold, I'll exercise a modicum of restraint. Hey! Rolnik has work in 'Face It' too, so you have three events tomorrow that are all somewhat connected. I'll give a KrossD print to the first person to tie them all to Kevin Bacon.

Coagula Curatorial
974 Chung King Road
Los Angeles, California 90012



Flower Pepper Gallery
121 East Union Street
Pasadena, CA 91103


The Gabba Gallery
3126 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca. 90057



No comments:

Post a Comment